Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Last Christmas Gift

 Sorry for not posting sooner, I have been busy celebrating Christmas with the family. I had plenty of time to finish knitting all my Christmas presents, but I am just getting around to posting about this last one. 
This scarf is for my uncle. I got him for our secret Santa gift exchange and I wanted to add a special touch to his present. 

Uncle's Scarf:
Yarn: Lion's Pride Woolspun in Oxford Grey
Needle Size: US 8 (5.0mm)
Pattern Source: His (Birthday) Scarf by Monika Steinbauer (free pattern!)
 

I changed around the pattern a bit for the chunky yarn: I used bigger needles and cast on fewer stitches (for details on how I did this see my Ravelry page for this project).

My uncle seemed to really like the scarf and I love the way the pattern knit up! Perfect gift for a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment