Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Progress

I have been working on a few of projects this past week and they are mostly Christmas presents. I figured that I wanted to get a huge head start so that I can finish everything that I want to do since I have already started getting requests for things.
 
Winged - The second sock that I have casted on from the book Sock Innovation. This sock took me a while to complete since there are so many cables - but this is the pattern my sister specifically asked for. They are beautiful though.

Fanned - The third pair of socks from the book. I completed the first sock and it did not take me long at all. I love knitting lace so this is a treat for me to do. I usually pick up this project when the other socks are getting to be too much. These will be a Christmas present for my mother-in-law.
 
Grandpa's Hat - As you can probably guess from the name, this will be a hat for my grandfather. I made him a hat a few years ago and he loved it, and says he wants another. I hope to make him two hats by Christmas. This was started when I was waiting for the oil to be changed in my car. Great project to pass the time.

Sock Yarn Patchwork Afghan - Added two more squares to my afghan. Will be adding more squares as I finish more projects. I should probably start weaving in ends... (free pattern here and there is a KAL going on for those wanting to make one)



No comments:

Post a Comment