Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Finished Mother's Day Socks

I completed the 6th pair of socks in my Sock Knitting Master Class Challenge. I loved making these socks. The pattern was written wonderfully and was easy to follow.  I made them with time to spare for mother's day and I want to keep them for myself... is that bad? 
 
Asymmetrical Cable socks were designed by Cookie A.

Mother's Day Socks:

Yarn: Lion Brand Sock-Ease in Grape Soda
Needle Size: Size 2 (2.75mm) DPNs
Pattern Source: Sock Knitting Master Class

My next challenge is the Toe-Up Travelers. This will be my second ever toe-up sock, and I am up for the challenge!

Green Socks:


Yarn: Lion Brand Sock-Ease in Snow Cone
Needle Size: Size 1 (2.25mm) DPNs
Pattern Source: Sock Knitting Master Class

Happy Knitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment